Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Blog Post #1 - What Is Creativity?"

.In my opinion i actually have lot of traits such as being curious,seeing the familiar formal UN familiar point of view,taking also advantage of accidental events,and being persistent-working for long periods-perhaps in pursuit of goal..I like to be curious because I don't like to be stupid so i like to investigate and know about every thing i have this desire.I don't like to be the person who doesn't know anything about life.Iam actually open minded i don't like to be that person who doesn't accept other people's opinion as vice versa.I like to be unique so i like to take advantage of accidental events.Iam persistent so actually i like to achieve my goals even if it takes to much time to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment